Friday, May 21, 2010

To those "Suspended" within the past few weeks, any luck?

Has anyone "Suspended" from Lendervend's Real Estate Appraiser Panel in the past few weeks received any response to a rebuttal yet? I have a few really good friends that were suspended that were able to submit "letters of explanation", basically to plead their case to stay on the list.  None has received word back yet, but I am curious to see if anyone has been let back on.  If you are one of the unlucky ones that got Suspended off the AMC list, but feel you were done so without merit, get those letters in, because I get the impression that as they make final decisions this month the list will be locked down for a while after wards. Send me a message to lendervendorders gmail com or post a comment here and let us know your story, good or bad. maybe we can help or learn from what you have going on.

8 comments:

  1. Charlie, I did get suspended from lendervend because I was suspected of running a bot. I did not run any such program. I did email my appeal and I am awaiting response still. I did hear of appraisers that got suspended then reactivated. I hope I can get back on, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just out of curiosity, what was your "turn time" and tier status?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My current account is suspended. I did a couple of complex assignments spent longer tune time on later April. The reviewr is extremely picky. She satisfied the comps I selected but focus on other issues. My tire is 2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear that, hopefully you can get back on with an appeal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My turn time was 6.2 days over the last year. My real turn time should be much less due to complete files sitting in qc status for days and days. Whatever

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just an update, no one has verified a final "Appeal status" yet, but I have heard from people that were Suspended for Turn Times and some that were Suspended based on appraisal review/audit. I will keep everyone updated as things progress. Remember, send me any of your stories (anonymously if you prefer) so I can share them here. I will never post names or anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been removed from the panel based on a review appraisal and a 2nd appraisal that came in higher than mine. The 2nd appraiser used comps that were 1000 sq ft bigger than the subject with accross the board adjustments and also used comps that closed after the date of my appraisal. The review appraiser basically just used comps that closed after the date of my appraisal. I submitted a 3 page rebuttal and all i got back was a 2 line email saying that my comparables were inferior to the subject and that my response has been declined and I am now removed from teh lendervend panel. I think they are getting rid of licensed appraisers and keeping only certified ones that get away with any kind of crappy report. My turn time was always under 3 and my tier status was almost always at 1. Someone is doing something fishy at this company...

    ReplyDelete
  8. i was suspended last week by lendervend due to a field review & 2nd appraisal, both of which were full of mistakes & poor comp selection. my brother who was a reviewer for indy mac & landsafe look @ both of these reports & said they were both lousy!! they took issue to the value i came in @ & said i'm over value by $50K!!! sure if they accept reo's & foreclousres instead of arms length sales in the past 6 months i can come in w/ a low # too!!!

    ReplyDelete